Autumn at WRCC UCC
We have entered the fall season. Our Sunday School classes for children have resumed, and our choir has returned to the choir loft for Sunday worship! Life goes on.
We look forward to several events at church, including . . .
- World Communion Sunday on October 6
- Our Fall Barbecue and OctoberFest on Oct. 13
- Our Halloween Party at the end of October (date to be announced)
- our congregation's Annual Meeting on November 10
- Thanksgiving on November 28
- and the first Sunday in Advent on December 1!
Several of our calendar events are on-going. At the church, please consider taking part in out regular weekday activities:
Also, our Deacons and Trustees meet every second Saturday at 9:30 and 10:30, respectively.
- Pastor Claudia leads a meditation group every Wednesday morning at 9:00. Coffee and snacks are enjoyed afterwards.
- Rev. Melinda Townsend leads a yoga group for an hour every Saturday morning at 8:30 in the Boulevard Room.
- Our congregation continuously collects non-perishable foods for the Jefferson County "Action Center." Put food items in the grocery cart in the Church Foyer. The final Sunday of each month is a "deadline" for that month.